Bronze Magazine is always looking for smart, motivated students, recent graduates or even non-college level adults (all intern positions are for 18+ years of age) who want to learn something new to fulfill our various unpaid internship positions. For all of our internships, the ability to juggle multiple projects and meet deadlines is crucial. We are currently seeking interns to fill the following positions for the Fall 2013:
Beauty and Fashion Blogger Interns (This is a virtual position)
We are seeking beautinistas and fashionistas in NY, LA. Chicago and ATL to contribute blog posts about all the latest trends and styles in their city. Candidates must have a vast knowledge of the beauty and/or fashion industries as well as the latest trends and styles for ages 25-45. This position is unpaid.
If you feel as though you meet these requirements, please forward a cover letter, resume and any writing samples and/or web links to firstname.lastname@example.org
On-Call Reporters (Local NYC/Tri-State Area Only)
We are seeking reliable, outgoing, friendly and stylish on-call reporters who are travel-ready (to all local areas) and can represent our magazine at various locales and events. Conduct interesting interviews with outstanding individuals who are making great strides within their communities, in business, and also in entertainment; report on stylish events such as fashion shows and beauty launches; or be creative and pitch a story idea of your own to the editor. Great position for models, freelance writers/journalists, bloggers, vloggers, etc. This position is unpaid.
Here are some of the position’s benefits:
- Attend exciting and stylish industry events
- Opportunity to connect with and network amongst top industry professionals
- Chat with and interview inspiring individuals (including celebs)
- Showcase your dynamic skills and talent to the world
- Build your professional portfolio
Any events you are assigned to will be free to attend, however, you will be responsible for your own transportation and equipment (i.e.: camera, video recorder, etc.)
If you feel as though you meet these requirements, please forward a cover letter, resume and head-shot to email@example.com
Social media Marketing Interns (This is a virtual position)
We are seeking social media interns to assist with our marketing efforts. After learning our company vision and mission as well as our overall marketing objectives, interns will be expected to create compelling social campaigns that will increase reader engagement and subscriptions.
Interns are expected to have at least basic knowledge of social media (personal use), although use on a business level is preferred. You must be able to assess and measure how social media fits in with our business strategies and put plans into action (with our direction) that will add value to our followers’ experience. This position is unpaid.
Interns will perform the following tasks:
- Maintain our pages (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, LinkedIn and Google+)
- Assess opportunities for creating new pages and profiles
- Post blog posts from main website and blog
- Increase follower participation through contests and giveaways
- Tracking the growth and impact of social media on our business
- Reply to comments and messages
Skills and Characteristics Needed:
- Outgoing, positive and energetic attitude
- A love for engaging with all types of people
- Vast knowledge of various beauty & fashion topics, entertainment news and current events
- Knowledge of social media- Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, Pinterest, etc.
- Strong reading, proofreading and editing skills
- A desire to come up with fresh ideas on how to grow our online presence
- Ability to use third party social media scheduling tools (HooteSuite)
- Ability to deliver one message in various ways across multiple platforms
- Willingness to post daily to each platform several times a day
If you feel as though you meet the requirements, please forward a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org